Friday, December 3, 2010

As Year Comes to a Close: What to expect in the remaining month from CACB

As the Year Comes to a Close
What to Expect in the Remaining Month from CACB

2010 is almost done, almost over. As we wait for another Christmas to arrive and take away the year I look back and see how significant this year was to me, but that's a subject for another day. I wanted to inform you, anyone who bothers to read my humble blog, and what you will be getting in the next couple of weeks. You have to remember that I am just a teenage student that goes to school and is about to start examinations, so I may not have enough time to go through all of your reviews or even post everything that I have planned from now on. But without any more blah blah blah here's what you can expect from CACB:

-Three or four more "2010 Academy Awards Predictions" until the nominations are announced, and then a blog about said nominations (what I think about them and what I expect from them), including a pre and post Oscar night blog (I know, I can be too intense with this subject). My next one will be ready overthe weekend.

-A blog about how special and significant this year was for me, movie-wise.

-An end of the year list about the best, worst, most underrated and overrated of 2010 in film, and possibly on TV too.

-Possibly a review on the last episode of the season of The Walking Dead, which will air this weekend.

-Reviews of "The King's Speech" (if it plays in a theater near me), "The White Ribbon", "Airplane", and "True Grit". (Remember, there's a chance that I don't get to any of these -.-)

So far, this is what I'm planning to do for the end of the year on this blog. Also I may send a Merry Christmas blog around. Just be prepared :)
If you like The CACB Blog and you're expecting any of this, look out for these, I'll try to make them as interesting as possible...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good CACB. Looking forward to reading it. I don't have my year planned out. I will just write what comes to mind and hope people find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnxs Sparky. Yeah, this isn't everything I'll be doing, I guess that I'll be writing what comes to my mind too, but this is what I have planned to do :)

    ReplyDelete