Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Back.... I'll try at least

After a little hiatus I've decided it is time to get back to Blogger and RT. I'm sorry for having such a prolonged absense and that I did not give any sort of warning, and also I'm very sorry I could not go through everyone's messages before I took this short break. On the other hand, I'm pretty happy to be back to this wonderful film-loving community :)
Now, I think I'll be doing a few changes around my blog, maybe. I think I'll focus on books and TV alot more than before, but of course I won't take my attention off films. I can't promise I'll get through everything around here, but I'll do my best. Also, I won't be able to be posting or reviewing as much as I would like to, becaue I've been busy as hell lately, and that's part of what took me off the site for so long.

So, I hope that you've all wached some good movies and kept me as a friend, because I certainly would like to share a lot of these stuff with you guys :)





RT and Blogger: Just an offer I couldn't refuse....

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, welcome back.

    That was a long absence man, but I'm glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnxs guys, glad to be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hey, i'll say welcome back on here as well! Looking forward to your reviews again, and if you get the chance follow me on my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back man, hasn't been the same without you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnxs Matt and Daniel, it is great to be back !

    ReplyDelete