Monday, January 10, 2011

My Favorite 2010 Movie Quotes

My Favorite 2010 Movie Quotes

5. "I am the one fighting! Not you, not you and not you!"
-Mark Wahlberg as Mick Ward in The Fighter

4. "Wait, you've been having some kind of lesbian wet dream about me? Was I any good?"
-Mila Kunis as Lily in Black Swan

3. "Dreams feel real while we're in them, its only when we wake up that we realize something was actually pretty strange
-Leonardo DiCaprio as Dom Cobb in Inception

2. "I thought you were gonna say the sun was in your eyes. That's to say... your eye."
-Matt Damon as LaBoeuf in True Grit

1. "They will try to tell you 'Good idea kid, grown ups will take it from here', but not this time! This is our time. This time you'll be handing them business card that say 'I'm CEO bitch!'"
-Justin Timberblake as Sean Parker in The Social Network

3 comments:

  1. Haha, those are great quotes! I remember each and every one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool quotes,
    I still need to see True Grit and The Fighter though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Jack, those were great movies, I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete